Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Six Funniest Code Comments by Developers

Here, I have collected a list of the funniest comments by developers. You will not believe the comments by some source code. Just go through the below comments and  select any for yourself.



1). When I wrote this, only God and I understood what I was doing. Now, God only knows.

This comment wrote by top mathematician called Kari Weierstrass.

2).  I dedicate all this code, all my work, to my wife, Darlene, who will have to support me and our three children and the dog once it gets released into the public.

When I read this, I cried a lot !

3). Drunk, fix later

This was the top comment which I have ever seen.

4). Magic. Do not touch.

5). I can’t divide with zero, so I have to divide with something very similar result = number / 0.00000000000001.

6). If you’re reading this, that means you have been put in charge of my previous project. I am so, so sorry for you. God speed.

This is a classic way of leaving a mark.

Reference : http://www.itaxsmart.com/9-funniest-code-comments-by-programmers/  

0 comments:

Post a Comment